Paulsboro High School Sports

This site is dedicated to the Paulsboro Red Raiders and their fans. Go Big Red!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to the site! My goal is to have one stop shopping for news and info about our Paulsboro Red Raiders football and wrestling. I will try to include other sports as well when I can. Any and all help will be appreciated. Feel free to post comments. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Please be patient, I have no clue what I'm doing.

tru

1 Comments:

  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger truraiderfan said…

    Thanks. I definitely have too much time on my hands but I love doing this stuff. I have a lot of info on the wrestling page because I already had that from the banquet program. We're working on geting a stats page for football and Slick70 wants to get the booster club started.

    I probably won't be at the game tomorrow but I will definitely keep you posted with progress. Let me know if you have any ideas too. I can use all the help I can get - I'm clueless.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home